We have recently discovered the presence of gingivitis, missing teeth and cavities are as reliable as cholesterol tests when it comes to predicting heart disease.
Periodontal disease is treated according to its severity. We perform procedures such as Perio Protect, Scaling and Root Planning, Periodontal Maintenance, etc.
Several warning signs that can signal a problem:
- Gums that bleed easily
- Red, swollen, tender gums
- Gums that have pulled away from the teeth
- Persistent bad breath or bad taste
- Permanent teeth that are loose or separating
- Any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
- Any change in the fit of partial dentures